sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2009

Nightmare Alive

Por Árion Vampyr

I've been sleeping scared all nights, at all nights of this week
All my dreams became all nightmares, I'm afraid of fall asleep
It seems like something haunts my head, looking right inside of me
Every night it comes the shadow, that takes me when I see it

Spending days alert and watching, fearing something I don't know
Not believing my own visions, and waiting for them, though
I think I'm just going crazy, something like this cannot be true
And so I know it's nothing, I try to sleep, it's all under control...

I hear the door
It's opening, oh, my God
No...
Can I believe?
It's here, it's near
For me...!

I'm awaken now
And I look around
I hear my family screaming...!
And the door is opening
Before the light
I see the shadow I dreamed...
It's not in my mind...!
It's steping inside...!
It's eyes shine looking at me...
I almost cannot believe
It's looking into my eyes!...
But Why?...
Why have you chosen me?
My child screaming...!
And the shadow looking at me
Its my Nightmare alive!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Why?
Oh, please God help me...!
I am an innocent men...!
Please let me live...!
I hear my wife's scream...!
I've done nothing
But the shadow is steping in...!
Have mercy on me..!
Oh, oh, please..!
God help me, God help me!
I have nowhere to run...!
I just know my time has come
Oh, please don't do..!
I beg for you
Oh, Oh, Oh
Inside my home
It's steping closer...!
I can't stop crying...!
It's real now my nightmare
I still hear them scream...!
And it has come to me..!
No, No!
Oh, God!
No!...
Oh, please God, help me!
The shadow is closing in...!
It looks inside my soul..!
Oh, no!
Oh, no!
I can hear them scream..!
It's scream of fear and pain...!
The night is cold
And my hope is gone
I'm despaired n' crying..!
You've come to take me
I feel the hell coming..!
It's taken my soul
Last no hope at all
Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, God..!
Why He've left me
When I most needed?
And now it is too late...!
Leave me alone
Please, don't come..!
Oh, no..!
I only hear them screaming...!
It's my nightmare alive..!
Alive
Alive
I believe
I believe
It's my nightmare alive..!
I won't wake up this night!
Nightmare alive
Alive...!

Sobre: Esta longa parte é tensa como a cena terrível. O Fim do Cãntico "Stargazer" dos bardos de Rainbow tem o ritmo tenso que esta cena precisa. Imagine ser avisado em seus sonhos, em forma de pesadelo, de que serás visitado por uma criatura terrível... mas como é apenas um sonho, para que crer? No entanto, subtamente ele se torna real, entra com tudo em tua vida e destrói tudo que tu amas, tortura tua familia e te olha, bem fundo nos olhos, enquanto você ouve os gritos desesperados e cheios de dor de quem tu amas e espera pela fim de tudo que tens, especialmente tua alma.. enquanto a sombra tenebrosa se aproxima de tu, paralisado de terror e rezando inutilmente para Deus proteger-te.... A criatura que não sabes como é, que é apenas uma sombra torna-se real... 4270 mortais estão ouvindo a porta abrir e tentando fechá-la para não ver essa sombra nos campos nas terras de São José... Cuidado, você que sonha com a sombra, prepare-se pois ela pode chegar a qualquer momento, quando menos esperar... As portas do inferno se abriram no mundo inteiro... é bom estarem todos tentando fechar suas portas antes que ela se abra numa noite...

Nenhum comentário: