segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2009

Lost in the Night

Por Árion Vampyr

Sundely I was awake in the darkness
I almost can't remember what happened
My eyes are still trying to see but
I cannot believe it's me

Now I feel I'm stronger than ever
Now I feel I'm lost for heaven
Now I feel a hunger for your neck
And somehow I know there's noway back

And I'm lost in the night
Looking for light
And I'm lost in the night

As I walk in the streets I feel like a beast
And as I see you I feel an undefeatable will to attack
You can't hear my fast and hungry steps
Until it's too late and I'm making you bleed

Feed me...
I love you now...

I'm a hunter now!
And I'm lost in the night
And I'm lost in the night, yeah!

He Calls my name and I know I must obey
Here it comes my master
To teach me the secrets of decay

As I'm lost in the night
As I'm lost in the night, yeah!

Sobre:

Nenhum comentário: