terça-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2009

Down The Floor

Por Raguinm

Hi, nice to meet you
I'd be pleased if I could talk to you
I know you may fear me
N' you're right on that, my dear

Ha-ha!

Every-life has a cost
And I am the one who's gonna get paid
I know for God I am lost
But life is a game, and this is how I play!

In this world, you're the hunter or the hunted
You are the winner or the looser
I've chosen to be winner, chosen to be the hunter
I am a sinner n' the devil's my friend

REFRÃO
I can't hear ya - are you talking to me?
I can't hear ya - are you talking to me?
I can't hear ya trying to make me stop (beg for mercy!)
I can't hear as you go down, down the floor, yeah! (can't take no more!)

I don't care you heave children or wife
I don't care if you're on the right or the wrong side
I only know I'm gonna take out your life
I know I won't get paid if you wake up alive!


The police is out to get me
And they pay me when their games are safe

The night is my sister
The dark's my father, my gun's my brother
My motocycle's my wife
N' your money - it's my whore!

But tonight, poor target, you'll be my bitch!
Ha! Ha! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! (I don't care if you're one or four!)

REFRÃO


It's your death that pays my bills
You may doubt, but I am an honest man!
You should say bullshit top the ones who paid me
I just don't care, I will kill n' kill again...!

Life is a game
And this is how I play!

In this world, you are the hunter or the prey
You're the winner or a fucking looser
I've chosen to be winner, chosen to be hunter
Many tried to stop me, but all you can do is to pray!

I am a sinner and the devil's my friend...!

REFRÃO

The night is my sister
The dark is my father, my gun's my brother
My motocycle's my wife
N' your money - It's my whore!

But tonight, poor target, you'll be my bitch!
Ha! ha! hahahahahahahahahahahaha! (I don't care if you're one or four!)

REFRÃO

Sobre: cogitado para ser parte do projeto da Psychopathia. Sobre um matador profissional que gosta dop que faz.

Nenhum comentário: