sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

Too Much Blind

Por Raguinm

I hope for the ones who're growing
I awake and sing for the one who's praying
But the guy who's looking at me
Doesn't hear what I sing

We are speaking for an empty stadium
We are crying for a happy sanitarium

I am coming to fight you back
To giver you my anger from closed hand
The time wil show the world who's the real track
No one will slow down in this war until the final band

REFRÃO
We are speaking for an empty stadium
We are crying for a happy sanitarium
How can we keep on the walk
If the ones we're trying to protect are just so
Blind, blind, just too much blind
If I'll gonna give'em my life!

The flowerful white garden
Hide plenty shadow snakes
And the flowers are full of thorns
The scars in their faces don't wanna fade

Look at me like a mad sargent
Whose mind burns and shakes
And whose house is full of worms
But still he loks at me with eyes of hate!

So my fading tear, they'll break my pride out
But I can't have pride, I can't hope for my life
I see all the pain around me and it's like it was my fault
But I need them, but I hurt 'cos they're just too much blind!

REFRÃO

Sobre: uma parte da minha produção adolescente. Discute um pouco a contradição de ser a própria classe quem reflete as ideologias que precisamos combater para salvá-los mesmos. E isso faz eles se voltarem contra nós. Claro que a ideologia é uma questão conjuntural, então não é ela quem determina a luta de classes em última instância, ou seja, é possível mudar o nível de consciência das massas em saltos segundo a experiência dela, ou seja, mesmo sendo ela hoje hostil e com ideologias inimigas, ela não é inimiga, apenas cega demais. Mas tranquilo, em breve ela verá; é uma questão de oportunidade.

Nenhum comentário: