segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

Our Own Good Way

Por Raguinm

I'm not here for your games, sweetie
I don't wanna ask for mercy or pittie
I'm a men who's sure of what he wants
But not so glad at all of the way it runs

Keep on hidding,
Reckfull and lieing
And then you just push me away
Give a clue
Try to be cool
For me it's just the childish way

Do you fuckin' want it or not?
Say it, now, fuck, for once
Be sure of yourself, stop
Come on, make your choice be done

Don't give luck to bad luck
Don't avoid fuck n' you want fuck
All right, I'm not here to treat you bad
So just stop playing and don't look back

Stop on hidding
Reckfull and lieing
'Cos then youjust push me away
Fuck the Clue
Don't you be cool
Let's make things our own good way

Sobre: De saco cheio da moralidade atrapalhando a vida das pessoas e a minha também. Danem-se os joguinhos de sedução, os limites de entrada, as mentiras, as dissimulações.. isso só faz perder oportunidades, atrasar as que se mantém, dificultar quando quer, gerar mau entendido quando não quer... párem com isso, porra. Besteira, medo, insegurança, criancisse. Por que gente grande continua fazendo essas coisas? desnecessário. Ponto.

Nenhum comentário: