segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2008

That Tearful Eyes

Por Ricardo Casmurro

I See that tearful eyes
And I know all that pain is my fault
I know we've held all these lies
N' now it's hard to get back again to the first talk

All I want is to make your pain go away
All I want it you not to cry away
All I can feel right now is your pain
All I have meant is dead n' the hurt is the only way

Why, why things had to be this way?
All I wanted was to soothe the pain
But ll I do is to make it worse again
I fall down with your tears in me

I don't know what to do...
I don't know what to do...
I never wanted to put the knife in your heart
I never wanted to tear your world n' feelings apart
I only wanted to have all the good you could give me
But all I did was to give you all the hurt I could make

I'm not evil, i am a good man
But everytime I try to be good, all my aims turn down to the danm
I cary every single tear from your eyes
Your red face is as warm as my destroyed heart full of lies

I'm so sorry, I lied to you
I hope you never find out
But it was for your good,
I swear I never meant to hurt you
- but the evil uses my clean hands to traint my heart

Oh, I never meant to cause you trouble
But that's the way things go so wrong
I see your suffer, I see your hopeful sorrow
And for pity I turn back n' say we'rent done

Trying to put your pain off, I just prolong mine
Oh, no, I'm not OK, love is not an easything specialy when it's dieing
Things are not like they were before n' for you not to feel it I lie
but when I am the one who's suffering, crying for the lack of feeling
Of feeling in my kiss, my hug, my words
(I'm feeling 'cos of my lack of feeling)

I fall down with your tears
Right from your eyes to your dying heart
I follow them to the deepest of your soul
N' I dismantle myself inside your hope

I know the end is near
And I try to put it off for it no to tear you apart
I am killing you for a selfish desire n' give ya hope
While I crash the dreams and the feelingsof us both

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do...!
What makes me sad
I don't know how take this feeling out from inside of me
I don't wanna hut you

Nenhum comentário: