segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2009

Loving Candy

Por Raguinm & Ricardo Casmurro

No!
Please, do not put this thing in front of me
I can't look at what it shows me
The image it displays is too much horrable for me to see
Still I wonder how can I still live

I miss everyone around me
I miss those times when everyone was a friend
When I could have all of them at my feet
When I was the star under the stagelight's end
I'll never have that again
I'll never have that again
I'll never feel that way again
For now on it's all gone...!

No! Please do not put this piece of glass in front of me
I can't look at what that thing shows me
The image it displays reminds me too much for me to see
Still I wonder how can I still live

All my friends have left me
At the moment I needed'em the most
Now I know none of them were true on me
Them all bastard miserables
They were around me for only desire n' envy
It was all lie..!
They were responsable for this and they all ran out from me
I was left behind, I'm all alone now
None of them came - none of them
Not even my family can look at me
They can only cry and ask themselves if their daughter is still here
They abandoned me
I'm a freak now

I wasa everything every girl wanted to be
I was the gold jewellery among coal pieces
Now I'm less than shit pieces
Everything I had is over
I'll never do what I used to
All those times are gone
There's noway back
This time nothing'll ave me
It's over now
I cannot even kill myself

They finnished my whole life with that drunk car that night!

No! Please do not put this mirror in front of me
I can't look at the face it shows me
The image it displays is too much for me to see
Still I wonder how can I still live

Oh, please darling, take away my pain...!
Say you still love me even if I'm deformed and mutilated
Say please you'll stay here with me on my side..!
No, please, say we can still go on...
I have no one but you
You allways said you'ld love me forever
Please do not leave this room, please!...
Say, for God, I'm still your loving candy...!

Sobre: qual a importância da imagem para a nossa vida social? Imagine que coisa mais terível pode existir para uma mulher, oprimida permanentemente com a exigência da aparência perfeita, acostumada a ter sua vontades atendidas e ter os outros ao seu redor, servindo a seus desejos por conta de sua aparência e condição social.. do que sofrer um acidente e ficar, de uma hora para a outra, deformada e mutilada? imagine como ela vai perder o que mais lhe imprtava na vida, seu status social. Perde sua marca de status, a aparência, torna-se uma aberração. O que seria mais terrível, para qualquer um, do que de repente, sem culpa, ver sua própria família desesperada e desconcertada ao te ver, ao ponto de não conseguir ficar do seu lado, todos seus amigos te abandonarem, ninguém vir te visitar, apenas sofrer sozinha... e no final, após perder todo apoio emocional que poderia ter para um momento terrível, sua última esperança, o seu maravilhoso relacionamento amoroso, seu magnífico namorado, que te chamava de docinho apaixonado, olhar para você com terror e asco para então abandonar você sozinha na sala do hospital, mesmo que você esteja de sua cama desesperada implorando para que ele fique e que te dê o amor que sempre disse que tinha e que você agora tanto precisa...

Nenhum comentário: